Genres: Twerk, Hip hop, Contemporary, dance cardio, & Heels
Our dance studio is seeking an experienced dance instructor to join our team starting immediately. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about teaching dance and has previous experience in teaching adults in a dance studio setting while also facilitating a welcoming and safe space.
- Plan and lead dance classes for students of different ages and skill levels
- Help students develop their techniques and skills in dance
- Create lesson plans that focus on both choreography and technical skills
- Provide constructive feedback to students
- Attend studio meetings and events as required
- Clean studio after class is over
- Previous experience as a dance instructor preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of different dance styles and techniques
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings as needed
1-3 classes a week
Benefits: Free membership and invitation to all masterclasses and special events, team bonding events, + photo/video shoots
We welcome applications from diverse candidates of all backgrounds. If you're interested in this position and meet the requirements, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!